This spacious luxury accommodation is located in a small quiet select development immediately opposite the Carlyon Bay Hotel and only a little over 5 minutes' walk to the beach. 7 Regency House offers spacious 4 star accommodation, furnished and equipped to a high standard and provides a peaceful haven in a luxurious setting. The Cedars is situated in the select area of Carlyon Bay, on the Cornish Riviera, and this exclusive development has its own electric gates for added privacy and security. There are several restaurants nearby and guests are welcome to use the nearby golf club, which is a couple of hundred yards' walk (at extra cost). The picturesque port of Charlestown, with its museum, pubs and restaurants, is only a mile away and is often visited by tall sailing ships and used as a film set for TV programs and films such as Poldark. The world famous Eden Project is 3 miles away and there are a number of other attractions nearby such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan and pretty fishing villages such as Fowey and Mevagissey. There are 18 beaches accessible within 20 miles. The local Carlyon Bay beach (Crinnis Beach) has free parking and toilets on the site of the prestigious new waterfront development which is in the very early stages of construction. Out of season short stays welcome.
Accessed by lift or stairs in communal entrance area with intercom system on external door. Entrance door into HALL with storage/cloaks cupboard.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner: TV with freesat, video, DVD player, Blue-tooth stereo, built in double electric oven, gas hob, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
Bedroom 1: Double bed (4'6"), bedside lockers, chest of drawers, wardrobe, hair dryer.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds (3'), chest of drawers, wardrobe and foldaway guest bed.
Bathroom: Thermostatic shower in large cubicle, basin, w.c., bath.
GARDEN & PARKING: Parking for 1 car plus visitors' spaces. The Cedars has communal grounds.
Changeover Day: Saturday - arrival 3.30pm - departure 10.30am.
Power and Heat: Electricity and gas included in rent, gas c.h./hot water.
Bedding and Linen: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
Baby Equipment: Cot and high chair available on request - book through us.
Shop: 800 yds Pub: 0.5 ml
NOTES: No smoking, no pets. WiFi provided. Important information about internet usage. Call box 800 yds, mobile reception varies. Information about mobile phone coverage.
- Saturday Changeover day
- Gold Star Award
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi Available
- Bed Linen Included
- Towels Included
- High chair
- Travel cot
- 0.5 mile to a restaurant
- 0.3 mile to a beach
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|17th June 2017 - 8th July 2017||£758.00|
|8th July 2017 - 22nd July 2017||£870.00|
|22nd July 2017 - 26th August 2017||£967.00|
|26th August 2017 - 2nd September 2017||£870.00|
|2nd September 2017 - 23rd September 2017||£626.00|
|23rd September 2017 - 21st October 2017||£484.00|
|21st October 2017 - 28th October 2017||£580.00|
|28th October 2017 - 23rd December 2017||£407.00|
|23rd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£758.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Carlyon Bay is located on a stretch of coastline that is often referred to as the Cornish Riviera. The South coast of Cornwall is generally more sheltered than the wild and windswept North, and there are some excellent beaches in this area. As well as Carlyon Bay itself, there is also Pentewan Sands, further south, and Par beach (which is dog-friendly all year round) to the north-west. The town is very handy for both the Eden Project (excellent for families with its interactive and educational displays) and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, rediscovered some 25 years ago and now restored to their former glory. The Lost Gardens are another family-friendly attraction, with a cafe, picnic area and lots of animals to see, and they also welcome dogs on leads. Carlyon Bay nestles in between two Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and is also close to Charlestown, a historic port which has often been used as a location for filming several TV dramas including the recent adaptation of Poldark. Venture East along the coast and you will find the towns of Looe, Polperro and Fowey, and if you head West you can visit Mevagissey. A little way inland, St Austell has plenty of shops, pubs and a cinema complex.
Exceptional value flat which we have used twice now, also terrific service, well done to all involved.Mr K J G Smith - 17th November 2015
I can safely say that this was the best value for money we have ever had in our many trips to Cornwall. Great location, spotlessly clean, everything you need. Terrific! Can't recommend highly enough.Mr K J G Smith - 16th October 2015
Excellent accommodation in a lovely area.Mrs B - 27th July 2015
We have just arrived back from a fantastic time at 7 regency house. The apartment was first class, very clean, comfortable and very easy for touring etc. Our son, wife and 1yr old baby joined us for a few days. The apartment was child friendly with highchair etc, as a family we would all definitely recommend this property. We hope this review is helpful.Mr R - 22nd June 2015
Excellent property, very clean, spacious and comfortable. Kitchen well-equipped and clean. A lift to the apartment was very useful.Mr S - 9th October 2014
This holiday in 7 Regency House is the first apartment we have stayed in; and it is one of the nicest and cleanest of anywhere else we have stayed before. I would recommend this holiday to all our friends and relations and we would stay here again. It is in a very good position for every place you want to go in Cornwall- what a beautiful part of the UK.Mr Y - 25th September 2014
Access Statement for 7 Regency House
Our self-catering apartment is located on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment block.
- Bookings are made through an agency and can be made via email, fax or phone.
- We can provide information in large print on request.
Arrival and Car Parking
- There is a car park at the front of the flat block with an allocated car parking space for the flat, annotated as 'RH7'. Additionally there are two disabled parking spaces.
- The car park is constructed of block paviors, flat and even. The allocated car parking space is approximately 30m from the entrance.
Main Entrance and Reception
- There is a 6cm high kerb from the car park up onto a raised area immediately in front of the entrance door.
- The door is 95cm wide and can be doubled by opening the accompanying door by releasing the door catches at the top and bottom of the end face of the door. The door is heavy. The maximum height of the threshold is 4cm.
- This leads to a porch area measuring 1.9m wide by 1.95m deep. There is a postal room to the left (door width 85cm) where a key safe holding the apartment key is located (approximately 1.4m high off ground).
- A fire door leads into the ground floor hallway. The opening is 77cm wide and can be doubled by opening the accompanying door by releasing the latches at top and bottom of the rear of the door. The keyhole is 1.42m high.
- The hallway is approximately 2m wide by 5m long and provides access to both the stairs and the elevator. There are contrasting colours between floor, furnishings and walls.
- The lift doors are 90cm wide and the interior is 1.08m by 1.33m. It has a visual floor indicator and a call switch. Buttons have to remain depressed to call/move the lift.
- The staircase is 1.08m wide, with 2½ flights to the first floor and the same again to the second, with a landing in between and hand rails either side.
- The landing of the second floor is approximately 2.8m by 2.5m. Access to the corridor is via a fire door (width 90cm) and into the corridor (1.15m wide) to the flat door, first on the left.
- A fire alarm system and smoke alarms are fitted to the whole block.
- The entrance door (fire door) is 90cm wide and opens inwards into a hallway. It has an assisted closer.
- The hallway is 1.45m wide by 4.15m long, with laminate flooring. It leads to all other rooms.
Dining Room and Lounge
- The dining room is open-plan with the lounge and kitchen.
- The dining table is round with 4 legs. 73cm underspace.
- One side of the table faces the wall, with a minimum of 50cm of free space. All other sides are open to the rest of the room. The table is moveable if required.
- There are 4 chairs with padded bases and backs, but no arms.
- The flooring is laminate with a red/orange rug under the coffee table.
- There are 2-seater and 3-seater black leather sofas with arms. Seats at 45cm high.
- Teletext TV, DVD player and VCR are provided, with remote controls, plus stereo with CD player.
- There is good colour contrast between the floor, walls and furniture.
Bedrooms (Double & Twin)
- Doors to both bedrooms are 75cm wide.
- Both rooms have velux windows with blackout blinds. Handles at 2.1m height.
- All bedding is non-feather and mattresses are at 60cm high.
- The largest space to the sides of the beds is 1.0m (double room) and 85cm (twin room).
- There is moderate colour contrast between the floor, walls and furniture.
Bathroom & WC
- The door width is 75cm and opens to free space measuring 1.2m by 1.9m.
- The bath has no bath rails and is 53cm high.
- The shower has a flexible shower hose with vertical rail to the left of the shower controls.
- The toilet seat height is 41cm with 90cm space to the right.
- Flooring is carpet and there is moderate colour contrast between the floor, walls and furniture.
- Kitchen is U-shaped and open-plan with the dining room and lounge.
- Worktop height is 92cm.
- The lower oven door is drop-down, with the height of the lowest shelf being 66cm and the handle, 97cm. The handle of the upper oven is at 127cm with its lowest shelf being at 112cm.
- The sink is located in the corner and is at 92cm height, with a cupboard underneath.
- The hob is 98cm and is gas-powered.
- The flooring is light brown laminate and units are white.
- The width of the U is 1.8m.
- The kitchen is evenly lit with spotlights above work surfaces in appropriate locations.
- The separate fridge and freezer have their lowest shelves set at 80cm.
Ground & Gardens
- There are small grassed areas around the car park which are not permitted for use as a playground or BBQ use.
- The information is produced in Arial 12 point.
- There is good mobile phone reception within the apartment.
- The whole apartment complex is no smoking.
- No pets are allowed in the complex.
Cornish Horizons (Holiday Cottages) The Cottage, 19 New Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8EA
01841 533 331
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine at an affordable price.
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.