This modern detached holiday home is tucked away near the edge of this peaceful 27 acre grassed parkland site. Comfortable and cosy, Tregracy is fully equipped and benefits from all the facilities the site has to offer, including children's play area, launderette, designated barbecue area, small shop and a bar. Atlantic Bays Holiday Park is one mile from St Merryn, which has four restaurants, two pubs and takeaways, within two miles of a number of beautiful sandy beaches. The Atlantic Bays Holiday Park estate is ideally located for exploring North Cornwall and only half an hour's drive from the Eden Project.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner: TV, DVD player, midi hi-fi, fireplace with electric stove heater, built in electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator.
Bedroom 1: Double bed (4'6"), chest of drawers, wardrobe and locker, hair dryer.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds (3'), chest of drawers, wardrobe and locker.
Shower Room: Large walk-in shower, w.c., basin.
GARDEN & PARKING: Open plan grassed garden with decking area and picnic bench. Car parking immediately adjacent to property. There is a designated barbecue area on the site (barbecues are not allowed at the property). There is also a children's play area on the site.
Changeover Day: Saturday - arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
Power and Heat: Electricity included in rent; woodburning stove effect electric fire living room, convector heaters bedrooms; fan heater and heated towel rail bathroom; free-standing pedestal fan.
Bedding and Linen: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may be hired - see hire page.
Baby Equipment: Travel cot, other equipment not provided but may be hired - see hire page.
Shop: Small shop on site, otherwise 500 yds Pub: On site.
NOTES: No smoking, no pets. Call box on site, mobile reception varies. Information about mobile phone coverage.
- Saturday Changeover day
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 5
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi Unavailable
- Bed Linen Included
- Towels Not Included
- Gold Star Award
- Travel cot
- 0.2 mile to a restaurant
- 2 miles to a beach
- Fire or Stove
- Washing Machine
- Ground Floor Accommodation
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£288||£216|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£551||£413|
|6 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18||£288||£216|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£413||£310|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£392||£294|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£524||£393|
|2 Jun 18 - 16 Jun 18||£483||£362|
|16 Jun 18 - 7 Jul 18||£551||£413|
|7 Jul 18 - 21 Jul 18||£620||£465|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£702||£527|
|1 Sep 18 - 22 Sep 18||£455||£341|
|22 Sep 18 - 13 Oct 18||£351||£263|
|13 Oct 18 - 27 Oct 18||£413||£310|
|27 Oct 18 - 21 Dec 18||£288||£216|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£551||£413|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
St Merryn is a hidden gem located within easy reach of the stunning coast of North Cornwall, with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, helpful local convenience stores and delis, and a wide variety of places to eat. Sometimes overlooked, due to the proximity of the larger town of Padstow just ten minutes' drive away, St Merryn is nevertheless a great holiday setting in its own right, its convenient location and many amenities attracting visitors back year after year. Known as the 'Seven Bays' area due to the number of beaches along this part of the coastline, you know you are approaching the village when you see the 'Seven Bays for Seven Days' signs on the road heading in. If it's a walking holiday you are looking for, St Merryn is an excellent choice, being near to beaches, cliffs and fields, where lovely views entice you from your holiday home and into the great outdoors. And of course, if you have a four legged family member, they will love it too! There is also a riding stables nearby if you've always wanted to explore the area on horseback (a wonderful way to see the stunning local scenery).
EXCELLENT! !!Ms Nicky Ellis - 5th June 2017
This property is a real home from home. We have stayed in numerous self-catering homes and this is definitely the most well equipped, beautifully furnished and cleanest home we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend. Cornish Horizons have been excellent from start to finish. Their staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. We will use you again. Thank you for all your help.Mrs B - 5th September 2014
Excellent property, very clean, tidy and well equipped. Would definitely book again.Mrs M - 5th September 2014
Access Statement for 'Tregracy',134 Point Curlew
- Tregracy is a single story, detached self catering chalet situated in a quiet location on a holiday park
- The chalet is let through an agency. Bookings/enquiries are made via email, fax or phone.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is a car park is immediately adjacent to the chalet
- The parking is marked, however no specific designated space.
- Car park is a levelled, flat and even tarmac.
- The car parking area is approximately 6 metres from the chalet entrance
- Stepping stones set in grass leading to the decking at front of chalet
- The decking is 6 metres width x 2 metres depth
- The decking area is surrounded with handrails and balustrades
- The handrail is 80cm high
- The distance between each balustrade is 16cm
- The door at the front is 90cm width, hinged and opens on the right.
- The door opens inwards leading straight into the lounge area
- The doorstep into the chalet is approximately 10cm height
- The lounge area is open plan leading to kitchen/dining area.
- Flooring is hardwood laminate throughout
- There is a scatter rug in front of the sofa
- The furniture is moveable and all is non feather.
- Teletext TV provided with remote control
- Combined VCR/DVD, digital freeview, stereo with CD and radio
- Door width 76cm, into hall leading to bathroom and bedrooms
- The hall is 94cm width
- Kitchen open plan with Dining room and lounge area
- Round table with 90cm diameter, 74cm space under the table to the floor
- Five chairs with removable padded cushions
- Worktop height 95 cm.
- Oven door is drop down, height of lowest shelf 40cm
- Sink is 95cm high with cupboards underneath
- Hob is 95cm high and has hotplates
- Flooring is wood laminate.
- At least 95cm free space between all furniture and worktops
- Evenly lit kitchen with ceiling spotlights
- Good contrast between floor, cupboards and other surfaces
- Fridge with ice making compartment, highest shelf in fridge 45cm
- Door width 76cm
- Double bed provided – 4ft 6ins.
- Bed height 62cm floor to top of mattress.
- Non feather duvets and pillows provided.
- Largest transfer space available to right of bed is 94cm
- Flooring: short pile carpet & is a good contrast to the walls and furniture
- Door width 76cm
- Twin 3ft single beds
- Bed height 64cm floor to top of mattress
- Flooring short pile carpet, a good contrast colour to walls and furniture
- Floor space between beds is 94cm
Bathroom & WC
- Door width 76cm
- Shower cubicle is 73cm x 73cm with glass door 70cm width
- The shower opens outwards no seat or handrails
- Free space in bathroom is 143cm width from washbasin to wall.
- Toilet seat height 44cm with 31cm space on the left as you are sitting
- Flooring: ceramic tiles with good colour contrast between floor and walls.
Grounds and Gardens
- Grassed area and screening hedge immediately in front of property
- Property surrounded by grass with paths leading off to other chalets
- Information folder is produced in size 14 font
- Good mobile phone reception
- The chalet is no smoking
- No Pets are allowed in the chalet or on site
- There is a clubhouse and small shop onsite both with wheelchair access
Agency Contact details:
Cornish Horizons,The Cottage, 19 New Street, Padstow.
Telephone: +44 (0)1841 533 331
Fax: +44(0)1841 533 933
Website address: www.cornishhorizons.co.uk
Created on 07.02.08
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cornish Tea 15% off Cornish Tea and Coffee
Enjoy Cornish Tea, Cornish Gold Coffee as well as a range of other products for less!
Spicers of Hythe Ltd 20% discount on Hampers of Distinction
A hamper of distinction from Spicers of Hythe adds a little luxury to any occasion. We offer 20% off a beautifully presented hamper of gourmet delights.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine at an affordable price.
ACT Studios Family & Friends Photography
Make your special holidays last beautifully forever with a fun one hour professional photography session at the location you choose. We meet you there.
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.