Come home in the evenings from the many wonderful attractions available in this part of Cornwall, to a delightful, well equipped, cosy bungalow. The picturesque town of Padstow, having shops, restaurants and galleries, is just 4 miles away. Bikes can be hired to allow you to explore the Camel Estuary between Padstow and Bodmin, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, stopping for a Cornish cream tea along the way. St Merryn Park is only 2-3 miles away from a number of beautiful sandy beaches, much loved by families and surfers alike. Whether you are a keen walker, or just prefer a gentle stroll, you can pick up the coastal path at several points nearby, taking in dramatic clifftop scenery at any time of year. The village of St. Merryn has surf shops, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, food stores, and a petrol station, and is just over a mile away. Facilities on St Merryn Park include sports bar, bar serving food, shop and tennis courts (seasonal opening times may apply to all facilities). However, Atlantic Bays and Maribou Park are both close by where you will be welcome to have a drink or meal, or why not bring a takeaway back to the picnic table and just relax in Manassa's pleasant garden?
Lounge/Diner: TV with SD slot, DVD player.
Kitchen: Built in electric oven, ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine.
Bathroom: Bath (electric shower over), basin, w.c.
Bedroom 1: Double bed (4'6"), wardrobe with drawers, chest of drawers, hair dryer.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds (3'), wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: Bunk beds (2'6"), bedside unit, chest of drawers.
GARDEN & PARKING: Garage unavailable for use but there is ample space for cars to park on the road. The fully enclosed garden, which is mainly lawn, has a picnic bench and is bounded by a Cornish hedge (stone wall) and gate at front and fence to rear.
Changeover Day: Saturday arrival 2:00pm - departure 10:00am.
Pets Welcome: Maximum 2; £25 per pet per week. Information about bringing your pet.
Power and Heat: Electricity included in rent, PV solar panels; electric fire and 2 panel heaters in lounge/dining area, electric heater bathroom, electric panel heaters all other rooms.
Bedding and Linen: Bed linen, Pillows and duvets provided; towels not proveded but can be hired - see hire page.
Baby Equipment: None but can be hired - see hire page.
Shop: On site, otherwise 1 ml Pub: On site, otherwise 1 ml
NOTES: No smoking. Call box 1 ml, wifi, mobile reception varies. Information about mobile phone coverage.
- Saturday Changeover day
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi Available
- Bed Linen Included
- 0.1 mile to a pub
- Towels Not Included
- 0.1 mile to a restaurant
- 2.3 miles to a beach
- Washing Machine
- Ground Floor Accommodation
St Merryn is a hidden gem located within easy reach of the stunning coast of North Cornwall, with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, helpful local convenience stores and delis, and a wide variety of places to eat. Sometimes overlooked, due to the proximity of the larger town of Padstow just ten minutes' drive away, St Merryn is nevertheless a great holiday setting in its own right, its convenient location and many amenities attracting visitors back year after year. Known as the 'Seven Bays' area due to the number of beaches along this part of the coastline, you know you are approaching the village when you see the 'Seven Bays for Seven Days' signs on the road heading in. If it's a walking holiday you are looking for, St Merryn is an excellent choice, being near to beaches, cliffs and fields, where lovely views entice you from your holiday home and into the great outdoors. And of course, if you have a four legged family member, they will love it too! There is also a riding stables nearby if you've always wanted to explore the area on horseback (a wonderful way to see the stunning local scenery).
Ideal place for exploring Cornwall.Mrs Ann Walton - 27th March 2018
Will 100% be going backMr Nick Cooper - 2nd January 2018
A truly lovely and comfortable property in a beautiful part of Cornwall with easy access for other parts of Cornwall. Highly recommend Manassa. Mrs Georgina Taylor - 8th June 2017
Excellent clean and tidy accommodation would recommend. Great value for money in an excellent location.Ms Hewitt - 17th April 2017
Thank you for a great stay at 'Manassa'. A very warm, cosy, friendly bungalow, with everything that you could need!! The dogs loved the garden, so nice that it is enclosed and safe for them! Even the weather has behaved!! Thanks also for the lovely biscuits and milk! Will definitely be back!!Mr & Mrs Allen - 8th November 2016
2nd stay here! Very good, easy to get to various beaches etc. Enjoyed the peace & quiet!!Mrs S Bearne - 8th October 2016
Great stay again! Love it!Ms B Lye - 1st October 2016
A great week in a lovely home! Our first time to this area of Cornwall - we will be back! The house was just right with everything we could need, and the milk and biscuits on arrival was very much appreciated. Thank youIan and Nicola - 24th September 2016
We had a great week in Manassa. Cornwall is a lovely area, and the walks and views were fantastic. The people were really friendly and the flat was clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated. A place to remember! Thank you.Mr and Mrs Freiburghaus - 17th September 2016
Comfortable stay. Enjoyed the closeness to Padstow & all the bays. The bungalow is great for a base to see the area - welcome home to come back to each night.The Griffiths family - 20th August 2016
Lovely, clean cottage. Loved Trevone Bay Beach. Embers Pizza in Padstow very good. An enjoyable stay - thanks :-)White and Howarth families - 13th August 2016
We had a lovely time staying in Manassa, very clean and with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Garden was brilliant for the dog. Thank you!Jebb, Julie and Boo the Westie - 6th August 2016
A truly enjoyable and once in a lifetime break! A lovely stay & very comfortable. Highly recommended.Doroshuk family - 30th July 2016
A very lovely cottage - all was perfect. Had a beautiful stay with best weather - Thank you!Mr and Mrs Hopfensitz - 4th June 2016
A lovely stay in a well-equipped holiday home. Very clean and tidy and very relaxing and homely - thank you!Davis family - 1st May 2016
Lovely property will book Manassa again. Beds comfy well equipped. Tea milk and biscuits on arrival much appreciated! Thank you.Mrs Green - 9th April 2016
All round fantastic, a very happy family holiday - thanks!Kay family - 2nd April 2016
We have used Cornish Horizons 3 times in the last year and each time have been delighted with the properties and service.Mr & Mrs Windeatt - 26th March 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Manassa. The enclosed garden was a real bonus as was the dog exercise area.Mrs Kate Stephenson - 23rd February 2016
A fantastic holiday in a comfortable, clean and cosy property in a lovely location. Taking our dogs on holiday with us and having the dog walking area near property as well as secure garden and fantastic beach walks. We all enjoyed a relaxing holiday and will return.Mrs B - 15th November 2014
Access Statement For Manassa
Our self-catering bungalow has all ground floor rooms.
- We are part of an agency and bookings / enquiries can be made via email, fax or phone
- We can provide information in large print or Braille on request
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is car parking space on the road in front of the bungalow, which can be parked at the side of the garden gate 75cm, (30'') wide. After the car rfom the road to the front path is a concreate path to the porch.
Main Entrance & Reception
- The entrance at the front has 1 step on to the porch.15cm. (6') high.
- The door is 75cm (30'') wide which leads to the lounge/dining area.
There is a gravelled path side of the bungalow to the side door. On front to the door is a square concrete step 10cm. (4') high then another step to the door with 85. opening into the kitchen.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
- All doors on the ground floor have a 75cm opening into all rooms with as well as the back door the bathroom has a 85. opening.
- All Decor throughout except bathroom and kitchen has white walls and skirting. with short pile light brown carpets.
- Battery operated smoke alarm is fitted on the lounge ceiling roof and needs testing on arrival by pressing the red button.
Dining Room & Lounge
- The dining room is open plan with the L shaped lounge.
- Oval table with four legs that seats 6 people.
- Free space between table and walls for 5 of the seats that has at least 85cm movable space.
- Chairs (moveable) - 2 chairs with arms. 4 chairs without.
- Furniture is moveable and all is non feather.
- Freeview TV provided with remote control (also available are DVD player, radio/CD and tape player)
- Door width on all three bedrooms 75cm.
- Double bed provided - 5ft. 75cm. (2.6'') available space all round
- Bed height 48cm floor to top of mattress.
- Non Feather duvets and pillows provided.
- Has two twin beds 48cm floor to top of mattress
- One bed is up to the wall - around other areas of both beds - 75cm space available.
- Bunk bed next to wall with a space of 1.5mtrs. from bunk to opposite wall.
Bathroom & WC
- Door width 75cm
- Bath with flexible shower over. Glass shower screen opening outwards into bathroom.
- Bath height is 47 cm.
- Free space in bathroom is 4ft. by 7ft.
- Toilet seat height 45cm with 85cm. space to the right
- Flooring is light beige stone tiled and there is a good colour contrast between floor, walls and furniture
- From dinning area door opens into kitchen.
- Worktop height 90cm.
- Oven door is drop down, height of lowest shelf 30cm. (12?) from the floor.
- Sink is 88cm high with cupboards underneath
- Hob is 90cm high and halogen
- Flooring is charcoal colour stone tiles
- At least 100cm free space between all furniture and worktops
- Evenly lit kitchen with spotlights above work surfaces where required.
- Floor and work tops are charcoal in colour with ivory colour cupboards and walls.
- Fridge with small freezer available, highest shelf in fridge 87cm
Grounds and Gardens
- Large garden (grassed) picnic bench to seat 8 people, available to all residents.
- Good mobile phone reception
- The flat is no smoking
- Pets and service dogs are welcome - please inform us on booking.
- Agency Contact details:
Cornish Horizons. (Holiday Cottages)
The Cottage, 19 New Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8EA.
Tel. + 44 (0) 1841 533 331
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have
any comments please fill in the relevant form supplied on booking and
return to the above address.
Created on: 01/08/2012 by Melanie Cowley
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
The Padstow Coffee Company 10% off all Coffee and Tea Collections
Treat yourself and discover the very finest coffee from The Padstow Coffee Company for less!
Cornish Hampers 10% off Cornish Hampers!
Enjoy great value hampers and small gift baskets packed with food and drink from Cornwall, including cream teas, cider, Cornish fudge and local real ales. Hampe...
Cornwall Recipe Box 10% off orders over £40 from Cornwall Recipe Box
Locally sourced and easy to cook meals delivered to your holiday home. Choose from a range of seasonal recipes, and we’ll source, portion and deliver all ...
Angels in the Kitchen 10% off orders over £60 from Angels in the Kitchen
Offering a range of services from gourmet frozen foods to private chef and catering services available throughout Cornwall. Enjoy a 10% discount when you spend ...
Cornwall Dinner Parties 10% off the total bill with Cornwall Dinner Parties
Offering a fine dining experience, with a friendly, yet professional, chef service, in the comfort of your own holiday accommodation. Cornwall Dinner Parties br...
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cornish Tea 15% off Cornish Tea and Coffee
Enjoy Cornish Tea, Cornish Gold Coffee as well as a range of other products for less!
Spicers of Hythe Ltd 20% discount on Hampers of Distinction
A hamper of distinction from Spicers of Hythe adds a little luxury to any occasion. We offer 20% off a beautifully presented hamper of gourmet delights.
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.