Create a Successful Holiday Property
Today’s holidaymakers expect a certain standard of quality, comfort, equipment, décor and furnishings. They want to be sure that a property meets their expectations. Having been in the industry for 21 years Cornish Horizons know what these expectations are and we are more than happy to guide you to attaining them.
We recognise that delivering a great holiday requires a team effort from us, you and your housekeeper/caretaker. Ultimately our collective aim should be to deliver a fantastic experience so that visitors will want to come back again and again and just as importantly, will tell their friends.
We are overflowing with useful advice and information! Whether you are looking for a housekeeper, somewhere to buy beds, or help with the design and look, we can help. Please see below a few key points to create a successful holiday property:
- High standards of cleanliness
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Modern, practical and comfortable
- Fabulous presentation
- Dedicated and committed property team
- Well equipped and added value
- Exceed customer expectations
- High Original Cottages quality grade