Food & Drink Back to Holiday Extras
The Fish Market The Fish Market - fresh fish delivered to your door.
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, The Fish Market, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
The Fish Market buy from local producers and fishermen to bring you the best of the days’ catch. The majority of their fish are from day boats, so you can be reassured that the fish you buy is sustainable and fresh.
Offering the best of what Cornwall has to offer including Mackerel, Plaice, Cod, Hake, Scallops, alongside carefully selected Salmon and Prawns which are sourced further afield to ensure the best possible quality for their customers. They are able to buy to order, so please ask if you would like something in particular, they will endeavour to source it for you!
To view their current menu and prices, please click here
How to redeem this offer
Just add to your booking to submit a no-obligation enquiry.
The Fish Market will contact you directly with further information. If you decide to go ahead, they will agree the details of your booking and organise payment.
Holiday Extra provided by
The Fish Market