Fancy a walk on the wild side?
For a glimpse of Cornwall's shyer animals like otters, seals and sharks try exploring an animal park where you can have a close encounter! Cornwall is also home to some slightly more exotic animals too... lions and zebras, parrots, flamingos and monkeys are residents at Cornwall's animal parks.
Zoos and Animal Parks
- Newquay - Newquay Zoo
- Newquay - Blue Reef Aquarium
- Padstow - National Lobster Hatchery
- St Columb - The Screech Owl Sanctuary
- Launceston - Tamar Otter & Wildlife Centre
- Bude- Herne Falconry
- Looe, near Fowey - The Monkey Sanctuary
- Hayle, near St Ives - Paradise Park
- Gweek, near Helston - The National Seal Sanctuary. Every year Cornish Horizons sponsor a seal pup that has been rescued by The National Seal Sanctuary. Why not sponsor a pup?
Animal adventure parks
Sea life safaris
Cornwall has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world which are home to some pretty amazing animals. Why not try spotting some in the wild too?
Download the Cornish Horizons kid's nature 'find & seek' sheet. May take a moment to download... print it off and enjoy Cornwall's wildlife!