Things to do in Cornwall
When you’re staying in Cornwall, there’s no shortage of things to do and places to visit.
Cornwall’s diverse landscape, including stunning coastlines and dramatic moorland, offers plenty of opportunity for outdoor pursuits such as walking, fishing, horse riding and of course lots of different water-sports.
However, there is also a wide range of activities and events on offer that is sure to please all ages and interests. Below is a selection of the events on offer.
• For family fun that even your four-legged friend can enjoy, why not visit Port Eliot Dog Festival, St Germans, near Saltash, on 6th May.
• The Fowey Festival of Art & Literature is on from 6th - 14th May in the town, offering a great selection of workshops, talks and live music in the pretty riverside town of Fowey.
• Peppa Pig themed Craft Days, at Save The Children, River Street, Truro, on 11th and 12th May.
• The Kneehigh Theatre are putting on a production of Tristan & Yseult at The Minack Theatre from 5th - 9th June.
• Full details of the Minack Theatre’s 2017 season of plays, concerts and operas are at: www.minack.com/2017season
• The Royal Cornwall Show, featuring agricultural displays, trade stands, exhibitions, show jumping and much more, is on at the showground outside Wadebridge, from 8th - 10th June.
• The Hall for Cornwall, Truro have a selection of shows, plays and concerts including, in May, the Birmingham Royal Ballet (12th and 13th May), and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (16th - 19th). In June, you can enjoy dance spectacular Remembering Fred, a tribute to Fred Astaire (1st - 3rd June), The All-Star Stand-Up Tour (17th) and The Addams Family (20th - 24th).